autoglym leather care balm 500ml
FREE UK Delivery: On orders over £25
Click & Collect: Branches nationwide
Low Price Promise
A carefully blended pH neutral emulsion containing soaps, natural oils and surface proofing agents which nourish and moisturise vehicle leather.
- Extremes of hot and cold weather along with air conditioning can take their toll on your leather interior. Although designed to be very hard wearing, certain leathers can dry out over time and may crack.
- Leather Care Balm ensures that your leather has the oils it requires, without leaving any unnatural gloss, sticky or greasy surface residues but a natural matt finish.
- Use Leather Care Balm twice a year or following Leather Cleaner to keep your leather supple and crack free. In warmer climates you may require Leather Care Balm more often.
Pro Tip: Always use Leather Cleaner first to ensure Leather Care Balm can fully absorb into a clean dry surface.
Not suitable for use on household leather.
How To Use
- Always use Leather Cleaner first to ensure Leather Care Balm can fully absorb into a clean, dry surface.
- Shake well and test a small inconspicuous are first to check for colour fastness.
- Pour Leather Care Balm sparingly onto a polish applicator or soft cloth. Gently massage into the surface of the leather.
- Allow a few minutes for the balm to fully absorb and then buff with a clean microfibre cloth.
Q: Is Leather Care Balm suitable for use on household leather?
A: We do not recommend the use of our Leather Care Balm on household leather as it has only been tested on automotive leather. Due to the vast array of finishes available on household leather we cannot guarantee compatibility.
Q: Can I use Leather Care Balm on perforated leather seats?
A: Yes, although we would advise to apply sparingly to the applicator to avoid filling the perforations with Leather Care Balm. You can repeat this process to ensure you fully nourish the leather without leaving excess residue behind.