Shop for quality dipstick replacements here at GSF Car Parts. We only stock tried and trusted brands from leading auto manufacturers. You can use our handy product search function to find your car's dipstick type by entering your reg number or make and model.
What is a Dipstick?
A dipstick is designed so you can manually check your engine oil level.
- Once you've opened the bonnet of your car, the dipstick looks like a ring pull near the top of the engine. Usually at one side.
- Pull the dipstick out all the way of the dipstick funnel and remove any excess oil from the bottom with a clean cloth for a precise reading.
- Put it back into the dipstick funnel and immediately pull it back out.
- This will show an accurate engine oil reading. They'll be two marks on your dipstick which show the minimum and maximum amount of oil you should have in your car.
- The engine oil mark should sit in between these two marks.
If it's below the mark, the oil is too low and needs topping up. If, after topping up, it doesn't go up on the dipstick, then you may have an engine oil leak.
What Other Engine Parts do we Stock?
We have a massive range of lubrication spares to keep your car’s fluid systems running smoothly. This includes oil filters, sump gaskets and pans, oil pressure switches, and much more!
As well as crankshaft drive spares and timing control parts, we stock plenty of cylinder head parts, including cylinder head gaskets and head bolt sets to secure the head gasket.
We also stock many parts for a complete overhaul of your engine, including crankcases, crankcase drives, cylinder heads, engine mounts, gasket sets, camshafts, and breather valves.
For other repairs or servicing on your car, we have a full range of car parts, from service, engine, transmission, exhaust, electrics, fuel and emissions, braking systems, and cooling and heating parts. All are sourced from our trusted and reliable auto partners.
Shop Dipsticks at GSF Car Parts Online and In-Store
All our dipsticks are from trusted brands in the motoring industry, so you can count on them to be reliable and of excellent quality. Plus, our low-price promise means you can always expect great value too.
We offer free UK delivery on all online orders over £25, plus 60-day returns*. We also know you want to get your car up and running as soon as possible, which is why we offer a Click and Collect service that allows you to get your new dipstick in just an hour.
So, buy dipsticks from us with confidence today. Or if you’re close to one of our 180 store locations across the UK & Ireland, drop by. Our experienced staff will be able to direct you to the correct part for your vehicle.