milwaukee milwaukee m18 fuel braking angle grinder
FREE UK Delivery: On orders over £25
Click & Collect: Branches nationwide
Low Price Promise
The Milwaukee M18 variable speed angle grinder with paddle switch brings versatility of variable speed to the M18 FUEL angle grinder range and ideal for cutting stainless steel and aluminum & for rust and paint removal. This cordless variable speed angle grinder delivers a range of 3,500 to 8,500 rpm for use with a variety of materials and applications. The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 115mm variable speed & braking angle grinder with paddle switch is the best cordless angle grinder with RAPID STOP brake stops the disc in under 2 seconds and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility. The Milwaukee M18 FSAGV115XPDB cordless 4.1/2 inch angle grinder with 5 speed adjustment can be used with Milwaukee DHTS diamond blade for precise and chip free cuts in thin materials such as granite, marble slabs and tiles.
Includes : 115mm (4.1/2") quick release type 27 safety guard, 115mm type 1 clip-on cutting guard, AVS side handle, backing flange, flange nut, spanner & 2x dust screens
Milwaukee M18 FSAGV115XPDB-0 (Milwaukee Tool MPN: 4933478774)
Body Only - supplied WITHOUT batteries or charger
- Maximum control for every application - 5-step speed dial ideal for working with stainless steel and aluminum & for rust and paint removal.
- Delivering corded performance similar to a 1200W grinder.
- RAPIDSTOP™ for fastest disc brake in less than 2 seconds and best user protection.
- Non-lockable safety paddle switch with line-lock-out function to prevent automatic start up.
- Anti-vibration side handle for lower vibration.
- Integrated FIXTEC™ system for tool-free wheel change.
- Slim handle design.
- Removable dust screen to prevent debris entrance, prolonging motor life.
- 115mm keyless guard for great cutting capacity and fast guard adjustment without using a key.
- Integrates three MILWAUKEE®-exclusive technologies - the POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, REDLITHIUM™ battery pack and REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence hardware and software - which deliver outstanding power, run time and durability on the jobsite.
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries.
3 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY - when you register your tool online @ warranty.milwaukeetool.eu
- Disc diameter : 115mm
- No-load speed : 3,500 - 8,500 rpm
- Rapid Stop : Yes (< 2 sec)
- Anti-kickback : Yes
- AVS : Yes
- Switch type : Paddle switch
- FIXTEC : yes