autoglym rapid detailer 500ml
FREE UK Delivery: On orders over £25
Click & Collect: Branches nationwide
Low Price Promise
Used at some of the world’s most exclusive automotive events to quickly remove light dirt and fingerprints
- Rapid Detailer removes light dirt, restores shine and leaves a layer of polymeric protection on surfaces. It is a superior maintenance product for all exterior surfaces, including paintwork, rubber, plastic, chrome, carbon fibre and glass. It can also be used as a clay bar lubricant.
- If your car is in between clean and dirty, Rapid Detailer is perfect. It will not remove or affect polishes, waxes or sealants and actually tops up existing protection.
- You can also apply it to rubber, plastic, bare metal and chrome. If you have driven your car to a show, or are displaying it somewhere, this is perfect to get it back to 100%. If you have ever seen us maintaining cars at a show, we will have been using Rapid Detailer, it is our "go to" product. Team up with a Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth and it is the perfect maintenance duo.
- Rapid Detailer is also an excellent clay bar lubricant and comes as part of the Surface Detailing Clay Kit.
Pro Tip: If your paintwork is dull you will need to give it a wash and a polish first, and then you can use Rapid Detailer to maintain the polished finish.
- Shake well and spray sparingly onto cool surfaces.
- Spread over paintwork using a Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth, turning it regularly, and continue buffing to a shine.
- Enjoy the fruity fragrance.
As a clay lubricant:
- Follow the instructions given with the Surface Detailing Clay Bar. Ensure continuous lubrication by keeping the surface wet with Rapid Detailer.
Q: Can I use Rapid Detailer to remove greasy finger prints from my otherwise clean vehicle?
A: Absolutely! Rapid Detailer is ideal for cleaning and dressing isolated areas of dirt or grease to restore a show room finish!