Keeping the engine oil topped up in your vehicle is crucial to ensure your engine purrs smoothly. At GSF Car Parts, you'll find a considerable range of engine oils suited for many car engines. You can filter the correct engine oil by brand, grade, size, type, and ACEA. Then, by entering your reg number or make and model, we'll point you to the correct engine oil suited to your car.
What is Engine Oil?
Engine oil is the lifeblood of any vehicle. It lubricates the internal combustion engine's parts as they move and turn. As a result, it reduces friction and power loss, ensuring the engine runs effectively and without fault. If you need to change your engine oil, follow our easy guide here.
How to Check your Engine Oil Level?
Check your car manual first to see how much oil should be in your car.
- Open the bonnet and locate the dipstick. It’s like a ring that's near the engine.
- Pull the dipstick out and wipe the excess oil away with a clean cloth. This allows an accurate oil reading.
- Reinsert the dipstick back in and pull it back out.
- There are two marks on the dipstick that the oil mark should sit between. A minimum and maximum amount.
- If it's below the bottom mark, you need to top up; otherwise, you will damage the engine.
- If it's above, you have too much in your car. Unfortunately, this can also cause engine problems.
Shop Engine Oil at GSF Car Parts Online and In-Store
All our engine oils are from trusted brands in the motoring industry, so you can count on them to be reliable and of excellent quality. Plus, our low-price promise means you can always expect great value too.
We offer free UK delivery on all online orders over £25, plus 60-day returns*. We also know you want to get your car up and running as soon as possible, which is why we offer a Click and Collect service that allows you to get your new engine oil in just an hour.
So, buy engine oil from us with confidence today. Or if you’re close to one of our 180 store locations across the UK & Ireland, drop by. Our experienced staff will be able to direct you to the correct part for your vehicle.