autoglym clean wheels wheel cleaner 500ml
FREE UK Delivery: On orders over £25
Click & Collect: Branches nationwide
Low Price Promise
Clean Wheels is a powerful and fast acting formula that cuts through corrosive brake dust and road grime
- Suitable for use on lacquered alloy, painted, and plastic wheel trims.
- If you have any other wheel type, use our more gentle Custom Wheel Cleaner instead.
How To Use
- Ensure your wheels are cool to the touch as working on hot wheels may result in damage.
- Working on one wheel at a time, apply the cleaner generously from the bottom up, fully coating the wheel surface.
- Use a wheel brush to agitate the cleaner, concentrating on any dirt trap areas and don’t forget the tyre wall.
- Rinse thoroughly, ensuring the product is fully removed before moving onto the next wheel.
Q: Does Clean Wheels contain acid?
A: Yes there is acid in Autoglym Clean Wheels. If used according to the instructions it will not damage your wheels though. If you have a specialist wheel finish you may require Custom Wheel Cleaner.
Q: What types of wheel can I use Clean Wheels on?
A: Clean Wheels is suitable for lacquered alloy, painted and plastic finishes. If your wheels are a different finish, use Custom Wheel Cleaner instead.
Q: Is Clean Wheels safe to clean my tyres with?
A: Yes, Clean Wheels can be applied directly to the tyre wall and agitated with a brush to provide a clean finish. This is a great step to take before applying your tyre dressing. Ensure you thoroughly rinse the Clean Wheels away after use.